This is my tenth post on the blog😀. I always always wanted to do an outfit post as I love dressing up. But was a little unsure of whether to do it or not. But then I thought my blog is not just about reviews. I created it and titled it such because I wanted to do “OOTD”posts too. So here is my first attempt at this. Hope you all like it.
I recently attended a wedding ceremony and wore this outfit.
I got this customised. I had purchased the dress material from Chandigarh. I really liked the color combination of brown and orange. A little different from reds and fuschias. Instead of wearing a normal churidar or salwar I thought of pairing the kurti with a lehanga. So I picked this banarsi fabric separately and got a lehanga made out of it.
And below is the make up and accessories that I used for the above look.
On my Face:-
1. L’oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer (already reviewed).
2. Benefit Bigger than BB cream.
3. Girl Meets Pearl Highlighter.
4. Benefit Cha Cha Tint.
5. VOTRE Face Serum (I mix it up with my bb or foundation).
On my Eyes:-
1. Chambor Kohl.
2. Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara Waterproof – Black
3. Colorbar Obsessed Orange Lipstick – Used as a color corrector.
4. Lollipop Concealer – Anticernes- Ginger
5. Maybelline Diamond Glow Eyeshadow – Wine Pink
On my Lips:-
1. Chambor Extreme Matte – Blazing Orange
I wore orange nose pin and Ritika Sachdeva Ghungroo Earrings.
I also tried this passa earrings from Ze Panache.
Which one looks better?
I teamed up the same lehanga with a ganji for a lunch outing.
Hope u all liked the look. Do share your thoughts.
Thanks for reading😊.