How are you all?
I am all set to fly… 😀 🛫
I am not much into eye makeup, but one thing I can’t do without is my kohl or kajal as they call it here in India. For today’s post I have made a list of Kohls/Kajals I use and a quick review of each of them.
1. Lancome LE Crayon Kohl- 01 Noir
My least favorite amongst all and I guess the most expensive. Lancome LE Crayon Kohl retails for about Rs. 1400/- here in India. Not the darkest, needs multiple swipes to show on my waterline. Needs to be sharpened. Doesnt stay for too long. Not impressed at all. 1/5
2. Maybelline The Colossal Kajal –
This was my most used kajal at one point of time. I keep buying this, it is like my basic tube of kajal which is always there in my bag. I need 3-4 swipes for it to show on my waterline. I like my kohl to be dark black and this one is not. Price Rs. 200/- 2.5/5.
3. Sugar Twist and Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet –
This one is by a new brand called Sugar Cosmetics. Not the darkest one available, it is an average kajal. I need about 2-3 swipes on the waterline. Also this one breaks if I use pressure while applying. Stays for about 3 hours on my waterline without smudging. Cost is Rs. 350. My ratings 3/5.
4. L’oreal Kajal Magique Bold- This was launched earlier this year. It is a bolder, blacker version of L’oreal kajal. I need about 2 swipes on my waterline to get that dark black color. Breaks on the waterline when applied too much pressure. Price 350/- look for sales on Nykaa. 3.5/5.
5. Chambor Smoky Eyes Intense Kohl- Oh I am super impressed with this brand. I had randomly picked this one. Love it. Opaque in one stroke. Stays for about 6 hours without smudging. Needs to be sharpened. 4/5
6. Lakme Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal- My absolute favorite. Blackest with 8 hours stay on the waterline. Comes with a smudger. Little expensive. 750 bucks but worth every penny. Look for sales on NYKAA. I bought it recently for 480. 4.5/5.
I would really recommend Chambor and Lakme. Do give them a shot.