As promised, this is my Singapore haul. I am doing this post in two parts.
I went a bit crazy in Sg. But I am glad that I could pick up everything that I wanted to. Most of these brands are not available in India yet. So here it goes…
- MAC- I purchased three lipsticks from Duty-free at Mumbai airport. Pink Pigeon, Tropic Tonic, Painted Sunset(LE).
2. YSL – i jumped out of joy when I saw these trio at Mumbai airport. I had to, had to buy them. They were on my list for quite some time. This pack contains three stunning shades. LE Rouge, LE Orange and Fuschia Innocent. In the pic below is Fuschia Innocent.
4. URBAN DECAY –Matte Revolution Lipstick “1993” and Afterglow 8 hour powder highlighter. And soooo many free goodies I got with the purchase.
5. AESOP – Amazing Face Cleanser which came with this free pump. Again free Samples with it. 😀
6. BURBERRY – Lip Velvet “NUDE ROSE”
8.Watsons- Deep Cleansing Facial Wipes, Klorane Mango Hair Mask, Rene Furterer Intense Nourishing Mask, Naturals Argan Oil Hair Mask, L’oreal Elseve Extraordinary Hair Oil, I Love… Body Shower Cremes (Strawberries and Cream and Raspberry and Blackberry)
9. The Face Shop– Chia Seed Toner, Jeju Volcanic Lava Pore Mud Pack and got free Samples of Pomegranate Mask and glitter polish.
10.SHENGONG – A local store in Singapore. Went grocery shopping and ended up buying a face cleanser from a Japanese brand Shokubutsu and a pack of tissues.
So this was the first part of my Singapore haul. A big hug to my buddy Tanvi without whom this haul was not possible.
And that’s me and her at Sentosa.
Do let me know which product you want me to review first.
The second part of the haul is coming soon. Till then take care and cya soon.