I know I am doing this post a little late but I had to do it. Today I’ll list down the products I finished in the months of September and October.
So let’s start
1. Kronokare Anti Turm(Oil) City Repair Hair Oil – I got this in one of my FabBag. Sample size, average hair oil. Not repurchasing this though.
2 . Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel – I love this little tube. I hav prominent dark circles and this works very well on them. It’s a gel, gives soothing effect and has never irritated my eyes. Will surely come back to this tube. Currently using Inveda eye-cream.
3. Aroma Magic Brightening Lotion – This turned out to be such a dud product for me. No brightening, nothing! It is meant to be added in face packs. A big no-no.
4. Aroma Magic Mint Cleanser – Cleanser meant for oily skin. Has mint and is cream based. It turned out to be an average product for me. I am not picking up this one again.
5. LAKME Gentle and Soft Deep Pore Cleanser – Quite liked it. Cream based. Meant for normal to dry skin but never really bothered my combination skin. Not expensive also.
6. Kama Ayurveda Kumkumadi Miraculous Beauty Fluid – My most favorite night serum. Love the effects on my skin. Love the fragrance. My third or fourth bottle. Genie in a bottle it is.
7. KAMA Ayurveda Pure Mogra Water – This is a face and body mist. I finished this as a face mist. I would not really recommend this for oily skin Girlies. It is meant for dry skin.
8. Kama-ayurveda-nimrah-anti-acne-face-pack- I have reviewed this one on my blog https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2016/01/21/kama-ayurveda-nimrah-anti-acne-face-pack-review/. Will surely repurchase.
9. Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist – Bela – I loved this one. Facial Mist specially recommended for oily skin. Surely repurchasing the bottle.
10. THE BODY SHOP – Tea Tree Oil – I need to have tea tree oil for my everyday use. I put it in my bathing water. Liked this one. Not repurchasing this though, I have other brands to try.
11.Bath and Body Works Mad About You Shower Gel – This one was a part of my Singapore haul. We don’t have an easy access to Bath and Body Works. I don’t think I will buy this again.. Reason being if I get a chance to enter B&BWs again I have so manyyyy other things to try. ☺️
Have you used any of the above products?? How was your experience with them? Do let me know..