How fast are the days flying! January is about to end.!!! Today I am doing an empties post. Read on to find out what products I finished in the months of November and December.
1. Etude House Skin Note Face Sheets Lifting up and Calming and Relaxing – I have too many of these sheet marks which I got from Singapore. Honestly speaking I am not too fond of these. They are not bad, it is just that my skin does not agree to them. Anyway trying to finally finish them off.
2. Forest Essentials Hand Pounded Organic Fruit Facial Scrub – I love this one! Looks luxurious! Highly recommended for dry skin beauties. I have combination skin so might not buy this again.
3 . Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water – This one is my absolute favorite. I have lost count of how many bottles I have finished. Love it!
4. Kama Ayurveda Pure Lavender Water:- Good for dry skin girls. Not buying this one again.
5. The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti – Imperfection Daily Solution – Ohhh I love this one. I hav already purchased second bottle. If you are prone to acne and have blemishes try this one.
6. Lakme Absolute Bi-Phased Make-up Remover – My holy-grail. I can’t do without this one. Effectively removes makeup, does not sting my eyes,Inexpensive!😍
7.Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer – It took me some time to finish this off, but as I started using this regularly, I started liking it. Might repurchase.
8. Soap&Glory Body Butter – Oh I loved the fragrance of this one.
10. I Love…. Strawberries and Cream Bath and Shower CREAM-This was a part of my Singapore haul. Cute bottle can be used when traveling loved the fragrance as well.
11.Kama Ayurveda Lavender Pure Essential Oil – I need these kind of aromatic oils to add into my bathing water. This was relaxing and worked well for me.
12. Sephora Supreme Body Lotion – To be honest, I dint like this one.
13 . Samples That I finished-
i) Sand Deadly Face Mask – Loved it.
ii) Kama Ayurveda Intensive Hair Treatment Bhringadi – Again a favorite..
iii) Burts Bee BB Cream
iv) Clarins Extra Firming Eye Complete Rejuvenating Cream – Too tiny sample to comment upon the effects.
Have you tried any of these? Which one is your favorite??