Yes I know it’s been long that I posted anything on the blog. Days are flying so fast. I can’t believe it’s June 2017 already!!!
Today I am going to talk about my March, April and May empties. I love doing empties post. Firstly finishing so many products gives me happiness and secondly in a single post I can talk about variety of products.
I finished about 17 products(including samples) in these three months. I am going to categorize these products into two categories “Hits” and “Misses”. Hits are those which I am going to repurchase for sure and products which fall in Misses category will never find a place in my vanity. Products which do not fall into these two categories are those products which turned out average for me and I may or may not repurchase them.
EditLet’s begin with the “Hits”
1. Just Herbs Gotukola Indian Ginseng Rejuvenating Beauty Elixir Facial Serum – Absolutely loved this one. Used it after CTM routine. Gives glow and creates a nice base for makeup.
2. The Body Shop Tea Tree ANTI–IMPERFECTION Daily Solution – This was my second bottle. Very beneficial if you are prone to breakouts. I call it my “genie in a bottle”.
3. The Body Shop Vanilla Chai Body Wash – Oh I loved the fragrance of this one. Creamy Vanilla scent was just too good. Sadly this was limited edition.
4. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water – I have reviewed this here. https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2017/04/15/smashbox-camera-ready-bb-water-spf-30-review-swatches-and-fotd/One of my favorite BB creams.
5. The Body Wash Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash – One of the best face washes available for oily and acne prone skin. Bottle will last you for 2 months easily. Definitely recommended.
6. Kaya Skin Brightening Serum – I received a tiny bottle in one of my FabBag. I was looking for a serum which I can use in the daytime before applying makeup and this fits the bill perfectly. I am going to buy a full size bottle very soon.
7. Maybelline Glitter Mania Pink Champagne – I love this nail color the most. Since this is a glitter nail shade removing this is a task but the color is so classy. Must buy.
These are the products which disappointed me the most.
1. Forest Essentials Night Treatment Cream Jasmine and Patchouli – Honestly speaking this night cream did nothing for me. Expensive + No Results = Major disappointment.
2. The Body Wash Honeymania Shower Gel – Oh I just hate the smell of this. A bigg dud.
3. Bath And Body Works Paris Amour Shower Gel – This was a part of my Singapore haul. Fragrance was too sweet for my liking.
The other products that I finished in these three months are
1. Votre Face Serum
2. Forest Essentials Facial Treatment Masque Mysore Sandalwood and Nagkesar
3.Just Herbs Kumuda Sacred Indian Lotus Gentle Body Wash
4. Just Herbs Aloe Vera Facial Massage Gel
5. Sample of Chilli Town Blushes Fragrance
6. Sample of Clarins Brightening Hydrating Emulsion SPF 20
7.Sample of Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Have you tried any of the above products? How was your experience with them?