How’s everyone?? We are meeting after quite sometime. Hope you all are doing good. I am back with the empties post and will share my May and June empties.
I finished 16 products in these two months. I will start with my least favorite and end with the star product of the month.
So let’s begin..
16. Juicy Chemistry Frankincense & Hempseed Acne Control Serum – I had very high hopes from this serum. I am prone to breakouts and this serum did nothing except for staining my pillow covers.
15. Snail Whitening Essence Mask Pack – If you have read my earlier posts, then you must be aware that I am not too fond of sheet masks and I am trying to finish mine from my Singapore haul. This was one of them.
14. Moha Herbal Shower Gel – Thanks to FabBag I get to try different brands and products and this shower gel was one of them. An okayish shower gel. Not repurchasing this though.
13. JUST HERBS Javakusum Hair Oil – This is a relatively new brand which is into organic and natural skin care. Out of the 16 products I finished in the last two months 4 are from this brand. Though this oil fared low on my rankings keep reading who knows you might be in for a surprise😉. Speaking about this hair oil ummmm.. It did not really work for me. So definitely not repurchasing this one.
12. Naturals by Watsons Argan Oil Hair Masks – This was a part of my Singapore haul. I quite liked this one. I always wanted to use a hairproduct with Argan oil and this worked well on my tresses.
11. BATH & BODY WORKS Pretty as a Peach Fine Fragrance Mist – I love BnBW products period! This one is no exception and I loved the peachy, fruity fragrance. I am not repurchasing it just because if i step into BnBW Store i have tonnes of other products to try .
10. Fab India Makeup Remover Panchpush – I liked this one and also used it to clean my makeup brushes. Unfortunately, I havent seen it in any of the Fab India store here in Mumbai. I had picked this from Fab India Store at Delhi Airport. I have reviewed this here.https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2016/03/24/fab-india-makeup-remover-panchpushp-review/
9. BioDerma Sensibio H2O Makeup Removing Micelle Solution – I had read lots of positive reviews of this one. Umm… i liked it to remove my facial make-up but for my eyes I just cannot use it… Stings my eyes very bad. Might repurchase just for my face.
8. The Face Shop Chia Seed Soothing Mist Toner – I used it first at my friend Tanvi’s place in Singapore. I quite liked it and bought it for myself from the Face Shop store in Singapore. It is good toner. Face Shop products are now available in India on Nykaa. So all you girls can go ahead and try it.
7. Just Herbs Silksplash Rehydrant Face Wash Neem Bitter Orange – It is nice face wash with all natural ingredients. I am not repurchasing this one though because I found it too mild for my combination-oily skin. Normal skin girls give this one a shot, i am sure you won’t be disappointed.
6. I Love… Raspberry & Blackberry Bath & Shower Creme– I loved this shower cream and it actually smelt of raspberry and blackberry. I got this one from Singapore that too just for SGD2. Sure repurchase.
5. Lakme Absolute Pore Fix Toner – I love this toner. It retails for about 250 bucks, is easily available and works great for my skin type. If you are on budget and looking for a toner, definitely give this one a shot.
4. Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser Kashmiri Saffron & Neem – I absolutely love this one. It smells heavenly and works well. 50 m.l bottle retails for 250 bucks. Expensive but it is FE “Luxurious Ayurveda”!! Definite repurchase.
3. Lakme Absolute Makeup Remover – My holy grail makeup remover. I finish one bottle of this every month. Finished two bottles in May and June. Always there in my vanity.
2. JUST HERBS Fair‘e Skin Lightening Gel Mulethi Khus – I absolutely love this night cream. It is meant for oily /combination skin and worked beautifully on my skin. It smells absolutely divine.
AND NOW THE STAR PRODUCT OF THIS POST….
1. Kimsukadi Tail Glow Boosting Facial Oil – This is a gem of a product. It does exactly what it says “Glow Boosting”. I used it along with the night cream and it did wonders. I have already repurchased this oil. Pure love.
Have you tried any of the above products? How was your experience with them?
Also I am looking for a day serum and I am open to suggestions. Do let me know in the comment box below.
Cya soon. Take Care.