I am soo happy to do this post. I never thought I will do an empties post. Its very difficult for me to finish products. Ha! I have decided not to buy any new makeup or for that matter anything till I finish what I have in my closet.(Its my birthday in exact two weeks so I don’t how I m gonna stick to this decision) Wish me luck!!
Anyhow I have few face and hair products for today’s empties post. So let’s start.
1 . Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water- Oh I just love it.. This was my 5th or 6th bottle and I already have a bottle in my vanity. Will I repurchase? Yes of course!
2. L’oreal Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer- Like it. I have reviewed it here https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2016/01/13/loreal-paris-base-magique-tranforming-smoothing-primer-review/. Might not repurchase it soon as I have other primers on my list to try.
3. Lotus Herbals BB Mattifying Glow Fairness Cream- I don’t know why I bought it. Maybe “BB” caught my attention and I fell for it. I am not into fairness creams. Dint like it. Somehow finished it because of the Spf 30 in it.
4. Lotus Xpress Glow 10-in 1 Daily Beauty Cream- It is an average tinted spf cream.
5. COLORBAR Perfect Match Beauty Balm – Love it. According to me best drugstore bb cream for oily skin. Reviewed it here https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2016/02/28/colorbar-perfect-match-beauty-balm-review/
6.Maybelline Makeup Remover -my 3rd or 4th bottle. My favorite is the Lakme one. Not purchasing this anytime soon. 7. Bath & Bath Works Tahiti Island Dream White Sand Body Scrub – What do I say about this. I lovvvvv lovvvvv this. The coconut cream fragrance took me to Tahiti😍. I mean I loved it soo much that I cut the tube into 2 to scrape out the remaining scrub. Tan if u reading this please get me this.!
8. Victoria’s Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist – Liked it. Not repurchasing anytime soon as I have other bottles to finish.
9.Matrix Opticare Professional Ultra Smoothing Conditioner – I don’t remember how many times I must have purchased this conditioner. I keep trying different ones but in the end come back to this. Love it.
a.) Forest Essentials Soundarya Radiance Cream With 24 karat gold and Spf 25.- Little heavy for my combination skin but liked it. Will surely try it in winters.
b) Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask- I loved this one I had 2-3 samples. Works beautifully on my combination skin. Will surely purchase whenever I am in saddi dilli!!
c) Clarins gentle foaming cleanser with Tamirind and purifying micropeels- I can’t really comment on this one because the tube was too small for me too judge it. Anyway whatever I used I liked it.
d) Skinn Titan Celeste Fragrance-Loved it.
Have you tried any of these?? Do let me know your views..
Bye for now.. Cya superr soon.. 😀