I am back with the second part of my Singapore haul.(You can read the Part I here https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/my-singapore-haul-part-i/). Took me some time to finalize this post. Anyway here it is. So let’s start.
1.The Balm – Meet Matte Hughes in the shade Chivalrous. I don’t know how I forgot to post this in the first part, knowing that how happy I was when I spotted this and literally jumped with joy. Here is the pic…
2. Bath and Body Works –
- Mad About You Gift Set – Contains Body Lotion, Shower Gel and Fragrance Mist. (ok, what you see in the black and white box are actually oat bars which my friend packed for me😘)
- Paris Amour Gift Set – Contains Shower Gel, Fragnance Mist, Body Lotion.
- Tahiti Island Dream White Sand Body Scrub – I am currently using this and absolutely lovvvvv it.)
- Pretty as a Peach Fragnance Mist
- Pineapple Sanitizer Holder – I couldn’t stop myself from buying it. How cuteee it looks..!
3. Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum.
Picked up this bag from Mango.
5.Charles and Keith – Bought these 3 bags.
Wedge Heels from Charles and Keith
6.Bugis Street- Bags
That’s me wearing the choker
8.Topshop – White off shoulder dress
9. Random Shopping – I bought a mug from Universal Studios (Best Actress 😀), a pineapple shape bag (bought outside Chinese Temple) and this cute looking tin box with Disney characters on it (there are chocolates inside, bought at the airport), planning to use it to keep my make up brushes.
So this was my Singapore haul….
Will be back soon..
Till then take care…