Today I’ll share the products which I finished in the months of January and February. I finished three lipsticks! What a feeling!! Read on to find out what other products I finished in the first two months of 2017.
1. Bio–essence Birds Nest Nutri–Collagen and Whitening Mask – Trying to finish all these sheet masks. As I told you in my earlier post, I am not a big fan of these sheet masks. They do nothing for my skin.
2. Etude House Dr. Ampoule Dual Mask Sheet – One more mask sheet. But I would recommend this one for dry skin girls. Its a serum plus mask. So you have to apply the serum first and them then the sheet on your face. Give it a shot if you have dry skin and if Etude House is easily available to you.
3. Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel -My Mom got this and she was not going to use it so I just finished it. I used to apply it before going for a bath. I am not sure though how pure the gel is. It didn’t harm my skin neither did it do any good. I religiously used it because of the cooling sensation it gave to my skin.
4. Blossom Kocchar Aroma Magic Aromatic Skin Toner – With great difficulty I finished this bottle. Just two words Skip It.
5.Aroma Treasures Tea Tree Oil– I love this one. It’s not expensive and works well. Surely repurchasing this one.
6.Kama Ayurveda Rejuvenating and Brightening Ayurvedic Night Cream – Cream version of their famous kumkumadi serum. I like this one but I love the serum more. Oily skin beauties can try the cream.
7. Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water – I have lost count of how many bottles of this one I have finished. My favorite rose water.
8. Aesop Amazing Face Cleanser – This brand was new to me. Aesop is an Australian brand and I picked up this face wash on my trip to Singapore. You can read about my Sg haul Here https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2016/08/26/my-singapore-haul-part-ii/ and Here https://makeupfashionluv.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/my-singapore-haul-part-i/. I quite liked the face wash, it’s meant for combination skin. About repurchasing the face wash I am not sure because the brand is not available here in India and the bottle costed me about 65 SGD which is quite expensive for a face wash. If this brand is easily available to you, if u don’t mind spending 65 sgd on a face wash and if you have combination skin go ahead and buy this face wash.
9. Lakme Absolute Bi–Phased Make–up Remover – My HG makeup Remover.
10. L‘oreal UV Perfect 12 hour long–lasting UV Protector – I have managed to finish this one. If you have read my earlier posts you must be aware that this was a part of my Products I Regret Buying post. Only plus point Spf 50 otherwise a dud for me.
11.The Body Shop Pinita Colada Exfoliating Body Scrub – I loved this scrub. Amazing fragrance. Sadly limited edition.
12.Forest Essentials Iced Pomegranate and Kerala Lime Body Mist – Loved this one.
13. Make–up Revolution The Matte Effect Cover and Conceal – Concealer stick from MUR in the shade Medium. Worked well. Loved the lipstick like packaging and got it on discount just for Rs. 250.
14. Chambor Extreme Matte Long Wear Lip Color in Blazing Orange – This has to be my favorite orange lipstick ever. The texture and the staying power is superb. Plus I haven’t found same shade of orange yet so definitely repurchasing.
15.Chambor Extreme Matte Long Wear Lip Color in Exotic Fuschia. My most favorite Fuschia lipstick. This one can be a dupe for M. A. C Pink Pigeon. Definitely repurchasing this one once i finish Pink Pigeon.
16.M. A. C Ruby Woo – Queen of red lipsticks. This one has to be there in my makeup stash. Will I repurchase this one!?? Well, I already have. BEST red lipstick ever.
All my empties….
Have you tried any of these?? Do share your thoughts..